2 tablespoons emulsifying wax
¼ cup olive oil
1 tablespoon cocoa butter (great for the skin)
1 cup pure water
1 tablespoon vegetable glycerin
A few drops of lemon essential oil
A few drops of grapefruit essential oil
1. Prepare a double boiler pot. Bring water in the bottom pot to a boil
2. Put the emulsifying wax and the cocoa butter in the upper pot.
3. Add the olive oil to the upper pot.
4. Turn on the heat and let the ingredients melt together.
5. Pour the melted oil into a blender.
6. Add a cup of pure warm water- blend together until it becomes milky.
7. Add a tablespoon vegetable glycerin- for hydration.
8. Add a few drops of lemon and grapefruit essentials oils.
9. Blend and then pour into a cream container.
10. Let sit for 10 minutes until it becomes hard.
There it is your own moisturizer. This recipe was inspired from when I visited the Wildwood Lifestyle clinic in Wildwood, GA. I have not had a chance to make it but if you do please let me know!