3 c. rolled Oats (NOT INSTANT)
½ c. silvered almonds
1/3 c. cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp. salt
2 c. non-dairy milk
3 large eggs
1/3 c. honey, plus additional for drizzling
3 Tbsp melted coconut oil, plus additional for greasing
1Tbsp vanilla extract
2 c. frozen cherries
½ c dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, almonds, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, whish together milk, eggs, honey, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Add milk mixture to oat mixture and combine.
4. Stir in cherries and chocolate chips. Transfer mixture to an 8 X 10 -inch baking dish greased with coconut oil.
5. Bake for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve drizzled with additional honey.